The Michigan Career & Technical Institute (MCTI) is an educational center for adults with disabilities in Michigan offering career assessment services that help students explore job options.
MCTI has 13 training programs - each with an active advisory committee made up of people who work in that business industry and help ensure our curriculum and equipment meet business standards and needs.
MCTI also offers the following services:
- Medical and counseling services
- Occupational therapy
- Interpreters for deaf students
- Classroom and job accommodations
- Job placement services
- Story - Adults with disabilities trained for skilled trades
- MCTI 2019-2020 Visitation Day Schedule
Labor and Economic Opportunity