Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- OSHA Winter Weather Resources
- MIOSHA grants award to Humanetics for exemplary safety and health commitment to employees
- $250,000 in grants available to small businesses to protect workers
- Brinkmann Pumps, Inc. Earns Exemplary "MSHARP" Workplace Safety and Health Status
- Brief Tutorial on Completing the Recordkeeping Forms (www.osha.gov)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Interim Enforcement Plan
- MIOSHA COVID-19 Emergency Rules - Effective until Dec. 22, 2021
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- MIOSHA eNews - November 2, 2021
- Fall 2021 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails