- COVID-19 Interim Enforcement Plan
- Employers and employees with questions regarding workplace safety and health may contact MIOSHA using the new hotline at 855-SAFEC19 (855-723-3219).
Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- MIOSHA focuses efforts on protecting employees in service industries with greater COVID-19 transmission risk
- $8.55 Million in COVID-19 Workplace Safety Grants will help employers protect workers
- Michigan Businesses Provided Toolkit to Help Workplaces Stay Safe
- Keeping Workers Safe in the Heat
- MIOSHA launches program to ensure hospital workers have appropriate personal protective equipment
- MIOSHA Workplace Guidelines, New Hotline to Protect Michigan Workers; Employers ust take necessary precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- ShapeCorp Best Practices
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- August 4, 2020 MIOSHA eNews
- Spring 2020 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails