Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- Nonprofits awarded $870,000 to bolster worker protections through MIOSHA training grants
- OSHA Winter Weather Resources
- Brief Tutorial on Completing the Recordkeeping Forms (www.osha.gov)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Interim Enforcement Plan
- MIOSHA Part 505. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for Healthcare
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- MIOSHA eNews - January 4, 2022
- Winter 2022 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails