Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

My employer provided a retirement plan (401k, pension, etc.) as a benefit, I was let go from my job, is there anything I can do to claim that money?

Questions regarding employer pension, retirement or 401k plans should be directed to the:

United States Department of Labor
Employee Benefits Security Administration

The Detroit District Office address is:

211 West Fort Street, Suite 1310
Detroit, MI 48226-3211
Phone: 313-226-7450
Fax: 313-226-4257
Toll Free: 866-444-3272

Web site: