Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How can I file a complaint when a required entity does not display the required posters?

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

You may file a complaint with the Wage and Hour Division of the State of Michigan, Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs by calling 855-464-9243. The name and complete location of the entity must be provided so that Wage and Hour may investigate the posting violation complaint. A written complaint may be submitted to the Wage and Hour Division at P.O. Box 30476, Lansing MI 48909.