Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How will I receive my weekly Work Share amount?

Payments are issued by either a UIA issued debit card or direct deposit to your financial institution of choice. To set-up direct deposit you will need to create a Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) and enter your direct deposit information under the Claimant Services tab, or call 1-866-500-0017 and select the payment option. You will need to have your financial Institution's routing number and your account number readily available. If no option is selected, your method of payment will default to debit card. If you have previously selected a method of payment, your option will remain the same.