Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

What happens if I am in a Union?

If you are represented by a union, it is the responsibility of your employer to contact your union and have the agreement of the collective bargaining agent to participate with a Work Share Plan. Your employer must indicate on their State of Michigan Work Share Plan Application, that they have contacted the union and received consent for participation from the collective bargaining agent.