Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How does an employer terminate their participation in the Work Share program?

An employer may terminate a Work Share plan by providing written notice to the Unemployment Insurance Agency. The Unemployment Insurance Agency may also terminate a plan for good cause.