Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

I want to report a fraudulent claim or identity theft against my company and/or my employee(s) what should I do?

If you have found your company or employee is a victim of UI fraud or Identity Theft, there are several ways to report to UI:

  1. Report fraud online at and select the “Report Fraud” or “Report Identity Theft”
  2. Call the UIA Customer Service Hotline at 1-866-500-0017.
  3. Complete the Statement of Identity Theft (Form 6349) found on UIA web site.  You may submit the form by uploading it to your MiWAM account. Click on Send Unemployment a Message. You may also mail to Unemployment Insurance Agency, PO Box 169, Grand Rapids, MI 49501, or by fax at 517-636-0427.