Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

I don't have employees anymore why am I receiving a bill?

If you no longer have employees, you must notify the Unemployment Insurance of your change in payroll by completing the Notice of Change (Form 1772).This form is found at in the forms section and mail or fax the document. Or you may complete the Notice of Change form in your MiWAM account.