Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I make changes to a previously submitted Quarterly Tax Report?

Log into your MIWAM account and select the quarter that you want to change under the UI Tax area.  You can View or Amend a Report under the section labeled "I WANT TO” and make changes to your account.