Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

I want to report SUTA Dumping against a company or my employer. What should I do?

If you have found your employer or a company is SUTA Dumping, there are several ways to report to UI:

  1. Report fraud online at and select SUTA Dumping
  2. Call the Office of Employer Ombudsman (OEO) toll-free at 1-855-484-2636
  3. By mail at Unemployment Insurance, PO Box 169, Grand Rapids, MI 49501, or by fax at 517-636-0427.