Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How will I receive my payments?

Payments are issued by either a UI issued debit card from Bank of America or direct deposit to your financial institution of choice.  To set-up direct deposit you will need to visit your MiWAM account and data enter your direct deposit information under the Claimant Services tab or call 1-866-500-0017 and select the payment option.  You will need to have your routing number and your account number.