Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

What information do I need to file?

You will need:

  • Your Social Security number, Driver License Number or State Identification Number;
  • the names and addresses of employers you have worked for in the past 18 months along with your quarterly gross earnings and the last date of employment with each employer.
  • If you are not a citizen or national of the United States, you will need your Alien Registration Number and expiration date of your work authorization.
  • You also need your employer's federal ID or FEIN number and reason for separation from each employer.