Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

What should I do if I feel my workplace is not safe or not in compliance with state and federal guidance and law related to COVID-19?

All employees have a right to raise a safety or health concern with their employer or MIOSHA, and to file a complaint with MIOHSA. An employer cannot retaliate against an employee for complaining about a safety or health condition in the workplace or refusing to do an allegedly imminently dangerous job or task. For more information, employees should review resources on MIOSHA’s website or contact MIOSHA using the new hotline at 855-SAFEC19 (855-723-3219).