Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I change my payment method?

To change your payment method through your MiWAM account; once you access your account select the Claim ID, and then click on the Claimant Services Tab, and then click on Modify Benefit Payment Method. You may also call 866-500-0017.