Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I stop my claim when I return to work?

Discontinue certifying (reporting) through MiWAM or by phone through MARVIN the week you return to full-time work.  Later, if you become unemployed or underemployed, you can file a claim via telephone at 1-866-500-0017 or through your MIWAM account.