Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

I am working part time. How do I report?

You must always report your gross earnings in the week you performed the work.To report your weekly earnings: If you receive hourly pay, multiply your hourly rate of pay by the number of hours worked for each separate calendar week (Sunday through Saturday) and report the total gross (gross = before taxes and deductions) earnings to MARVIN.  Report the earnings to MiWAM online or MARVIN by phone for the week in which you did the work.