Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I update my address?

There are two ways to change your address with Unemployment insurance:

  1. In your MiWAM account, click on Names and Addresses and then click on the “Edit” link located to the left of your address, and enter your new address.
  2. You can complete Form 1925, Request for name or Address Change and submit it via the Fax number listed on the form or mail it to the address listed on the form.