Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I change my reason for separation from my last employer?

You can provided updated/corrected information through your MIWAM account via Chat during business hours, or through a  Web Notice after business hours.  You can all contact the Customer Service Hotline at 1-866-500-0017 to update/correct your information.