Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

What if I lost my BOA debit card?

If you no longer have the BOA card, or have a problem with your existing card, contact Bank of America at 1-866-436-1964 or

If you would like to change your payment method, login to your MiWAM account. Click the Claimant Services tab; then click Modify Benefit Payment Method.

Payment method must be UIA Bank of America debit card or a personal checking or savings account. We do not recommend that you use CashApp, Greendot, Netspend or any other prepaid debit card. Using a non-traditional bank from outside of Michigan will cause additional, steps to verify your identity.