The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
February 10, 2022 Meeting
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, current safety measures, and in accordance with the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Open Meetings Act (OMA), as amended by Senate Bill 1108, the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services' (MCRS) Feb. 10, 2022 meeting will provide for both in-person as well as virtual attendance as allowable under the OMA so that the council members and the public, which this council represents, may attend and participate. This meeting will be convened remotely using Microsoft Teams and in-person at the location designated below.
To view the meeting: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YmYxYmFkNzItNTE4ZC00Y2U4LWI1NTUtZmM4ZTY5N2Q1MTkw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22d5fb7087-3777-42ad-966a-892ef47225d1%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%228be6043f-6d72-4a7c-9041-51c27858cffd%22%7d
Instructions for joining the meeting
- If viewing with a desktop/laptop computer, you can use a web browser and join anonymously.
- If using a mobile device, download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and view the meeting with the app.
- An account is not required to view the meeting.
Location of Meeting:
- Horatio Earle Learning Center, 7575 Crowner Dr., Dimondale, MI 48821
- NOTE TO THE PUBLIC: Due to COVID-19 safety measures, there will be a maximum room occupancy to allow for social distancing requirements. Therefore, the virtual meeting space may be an alternate environment for which the public could participate safely.
To offer public comment during the meeting, send an email to LEO-MCRS@michigan.gov, and you will receive a call-in number and conference ID. Please provide your name, city, and telephone number.
Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services meetings are open to the public. Persons with questions or disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact:
Alicia Kirkey, Departmental Analyst, Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services
Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
Draft Meeting Minutes
November 2021 Meeting Minutes FY22 MCRS Resources Plan Q1 Expenditures
DRM Q1 Report - 2021 Case Statistics
Alliance for Families Update
Incompass Michigan Partner Report
MCRS Travel Reimbursement Guide
FY22 Year-To-Date MRS Performance
MCRS Resp BSBP USP Mid-Cycle Review
MCRS Resp MRS USP Draft