The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
May 11, 2023 Meeting
Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services will be held on:
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2023
Time: 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
In accordance with the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Open Meetings Act (OMA), the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services’ (MCRS) May 11, 2023 meeting will provide for both in-person as well as virtual attendance as allowed under the OMA so that the council members and the public, which this council represents, may attend and participate. This meeting will be convened remotely using Microsoft Teams and in-person at the location designated below.
Instructions for joining the meeting:
- If viewing with a desktop/laptop computer, you can use a web browser and join anonymously.
- If using a mobile device, download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and view the meeting with the app
- An account is not required to view the meeting.
Location of the meeting:
- Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Training Center, 1541 Oakland Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- NOTE TO THE PUBLIC: There will be a maximum room occupancy. Therefore, the virtual meeting space may be an alternate environment for which the public could participate.
To offer public comment during the meeting, send an e-mail to LEO-MCRS@michigan.gov, and you will receive a call-in number and conference ID. Please provide your name, city, and telephone number.
Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services meetings are open to the public. Persons with questions or disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact:
Alicia Kirkey, Departmental Analyst, Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services
Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity