The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
May 12, 2022 Meeting
Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services will be held on:
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, current safety measures, and in accordance with the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Open Meetings Act (OMA), the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services’ (MCRS) May 12, 2022 meeting will provide for both in-person as well as virtual attendance as allowed under the OMA so that the council membership and the public, which this council represents, may attend and participate. This meeting will be convened remotely using Microsoft Teams and in-person at the location designated below.
Instructions for joining the meeting:
- If viewing with a desktop/laptop computer, you can use a web browser and join anonymously.
- If using a mobile device, download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and view the meeting with the app
- An account is not required to view the meeting.
Location of Meeting:
- Disability Network Capital Area, 901 East Mt. Hope Avenue, Lansing, MI 48910
- NOTE TO THE PUBLIC: Due to Covid-19 safety measures, there will be a maximum room occupancy to allow for social distancing requirements. Therefore, the virtual meeting space may be alternate environment for which the public could participate safely.
- To offer public comment during the meeting, send an e-mail to LEO-MCRS@michigan.gov, and you will receive a call-in number and conference ID. Please provide your name, city, and telephone number.
Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services meetings are open to the public. Persons with questions or disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact:
Alicia Kirkey, Departmental Analyst, Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services
Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
Attachments referenced in the minutes:
- Agenda DRAFT 05/12/2022 MCRS Meeting 04/22/2022
- Draft Minutes 02/10/2022 MCRS Business 2 Meeting
- FY 22 — MCRS Resource Plan — with Q2 Expenditures 05/02/2022
- Partner Report — Disability Rights Quarter 2
- Partner Report — SILC Executive Director Report 03/16/2022
- Partner Report — Incompass MI 05/12/2022
- DSU Update BSBP MCRS 05/12/2022
- 2021-22 MCRS Work Teams 01/18/2022
- Partner Report DD Council 05/12/2022