The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
November 10, 2022 Meeting
Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services will be held on:
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, current safety measures, and in accordance with the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Open Meetings Act (OMA), the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services’ (MCRS) September 8, 2022 meeting will provide for both in-person as well as virtual attendance as allowed under the OMA so that the council membership and the public, which this council represents, may attend and participate. This meeting will be convened remotely using Microsoft Teams and in-person at the location designated below.
Instructions for joining the meeting:
- If viewing with a desktop/laptop computer, you can use a web browser and join anonymously.
- If using a mobile device, download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and view the meeting with the app
- An account is not required to view the meeting.
Location of the meeting:
- Michigan Career & Technical Institute (MCTI), 11611 Pine Lake Road, Plainwell, MI 49080
- NOTE TO THE PUBLIC: Due to Covid-19 safety measures, there will be a maximum room occupancy to allow for social distancing requirements. Therefore, the virtual meeting space may be an alternate environment for which the public could participate safely.
To offer public comment during the meeting, send an e-mail to LEO-MCRS@michigan.gov, and you will receive a call-in number and conference ID. Please provide your name, city, and telephone number.
Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services meetings are open to the public. Persons with questions or disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact:
Alicia Kirkey, Departmental Analyst, Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services
Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
Attachments referenced in the minutes:
- Attachment 1: Agenda Draft 11/10/2022 MCRS Meeting version 11/07/2022
- Attachment 2: Draft Minutes 09/08/2022 MCRS-Business Meeting 09/08/2022
- Attachment 3: FY 22 MCRS Resource Plan with Q4 Expenditures 10/19/2022
- Attachment 4a: Disability Rights Michigan MCRS Q4 Report 2022
- Attachment 4b: Disability Rights Michigan Employment Team Workplan FY 2022
- Attachment 5: SILC Executive Director Report to MCRS 11/10/2022
- Attachment 6: Incompass Michigan Partner Report 11/10/2022
- Attachment 7: DSU Report MRS November 2022
- Attachment 8: DSU Report BSBP 11/10/2022
- Attachment 9: Lightweight Email for Boards Commissions Update MCRS