The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Welcome to the Revised MERC e-File System—now with added security features.
- Searches Only: No Login or verification required. Use the Search Bar at the top of the system page to search for Cases, Parties, & Representatives. — Click here to e-FILE
- Create and Submit a New Case: A simple verification step is required to initiate a new case using the MERC eFile System’s filing tool. You will need an email for verification and to submit a case. Review additional filing instructions after clicking the link. Click here to e-FILE
- Add Events and Documents to a Pending Case: Use your MILogin Citizen account or submit your filing to the appropriate email filing address (see #4)
MILogin citizen users—use the MI Login tab to access your existing MILogin account. Go to My Cases and select the case you want to add new events or documents.
- Email Filing: Filings can be emailed to the appropriate filing e- address. Be sure to copy the other parties in your filing email to MERC.
Mediation (contract and grievance): firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance Arbitration Appointments: email@example.com
Fact Finding and Act 312: firstname.lastname@example.org
Case before MOAHR ALJs: email@example.com
- Questions or Comments: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Act 194 Public Schools Employee Strike/Employer Lockout
- ANSWER OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEE PRESUMED TO HAVE ENGAGED IN AN ILLEGAL STRIKE
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES PRESUMED TO BE ON STRIKE
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEE STRIKE
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYER LOCKOUT
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding a Notice of Public School Employees Presumed to be on Strike
- Act 312 Template
- Fact Finding Template (All awards and reports issued after October 1, 2016 will follow the template format.)
- Grievance Mediation Request
- Notice of Status of Negotiations - Public Employment
- Petition for Act 312 Arbitration
- Petition for Fact Finding
- Petition for Grievance Arbitration
- Petition for Representation Proceedings
- Unfair Labor Practice Charge Form