The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
News and Updates
- OSHA Winter Weather Resources
- MIOSHA grants award to Humanetics for exemplary safety and health commitment to employees
- $250,000 in grants available to small businesses to protect workers
- Brinkmann Pumps, Inc. Earns Exemplary "MSHARP" Workplace Safety and Health Status
- Brief Tutorial on Completing the Recordkeeping Forms (www.osha.gov)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Interim Enforcement Plan
- MIOSHA Part 505. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for Healthcare
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- MIOSHA eNews - January 4, 2022
- Winter 2022 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails