The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Talent Acquisition Portal®
The Michigan Talent Acquisition Portal (TAP) team is helping employers tap into the largest talent pool of individuals with disabilities. TAP is led by the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation in partnership with disABLEDperson, Inc.
TAP for Business
Move beyond compliance and gain the competitive edge.
- Minimal cost to Michigan businesses
- Post jobs that will reach all 80 agencies in 50 states, territories, and DC
- Voluntary self-disclosure of candidates
- Resume searching and geographic availability of candidates
- Job reporting metrics
- Compliance reports
- Preliminary interview capability
- Online job fairs
- Printable transcripts
- Partnership opportunities through the NET
- Manual or automated job postings through our application programming interface
TAP for Job Seekers
National employment opportunities and career development resources.
- Free to job seekers.
- Post resume to national, centralized talent pool.
- Job availability exposed to 80 vocational rehabilitation agencies in 50 states, territories, and Washington D.C.
- Job matching by job goal and work location.
- Online job application.
- Online job fairs.
- Preliminary online interviews.
If you are a current MRS customer and you would like to post your resume in TAP, talk to your MRS counselor about what you should do to get started.
Request services for your business, including more information about TAP!
Customer assistance telephone number:
517-241-0314 or Toll free: 1-888-271-8337
To request services for a business, use the below form:
BND Request Form
Or find the office nearest you by using the below locator:
MRS Office Locator