The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What is Pandemic Unemployment Compensation?
PUC provides an additional payment to individuals who are collecting benefits from ANY of the following programs:
- Regular Unemployment Insurance (UI), including:
- Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE)
- Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service members (UCX)
- Extended Benefits (EB)
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC)
- Work-Share (STC)
- Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)