The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What is a work search activity?
Work search activities include, but are not limited to:
- Applying for jobs in person or online
- Creating a profile or resume on a professional networking or job site such as MiTalent.org
- Participating in online job search workshops or seminars
- Attending job fairs or employment workshops
- Utilizing other reemployment websites such as Indeed or LinkedIn.
Contacts can be made by email, online, virtual meetings, or fax. Be sure to keep copies of confirmation pages and or e-mail records for online and e-mail work search efforts.