Library Staff Certification: www.michigan.gov/librarycertification
The Library of Michigan staff certification program offers a recognized certificate of achievement based on education and experience, and it supports the statutory requirements for public libraries to qualify for state aid grant funds. Complete the Library Staff Certification Application to begin.
- Librarian Certification Application (Fillable Form)
- Librarian Certification Change of Name Form (Fillable Form)
- State Aid to Public Libraries Application Process
Included in the state aid process issued Oct 1, 2011.
- Certification Levels Effective October 1, 2009
- Beginning Workshop Necessary for Level 3 or 4 Certification