Demco Software's Wandoo Reader is available to all public libraries in Michigan, a 3-year contract (through 9/2020) with an option to renew.
With Wandoo Reader, you can easily manage reading programs and enhance learning with a powerful game-like experience.
What Wandoo Reader offers:
• Easy and fast program setup means your entire summer reading program is ready to go in no time.
• Improved technology speed lets you move on with your day. • Enhanced reporting features provide the data you need for success.
• Customized security roles protect user data.
• Event feeds promote your library’s activities and events.
• Customize with your logo and theme banner. Increase Patron Participation
• The new family registration & management feature allows families to setup and manage each member’s reading logs and “challenges” easily from one account.
• Mobile enabled Wandoo Reader supports smartphone and tablet access so patrons can access your reading program from anywhere!
• Expanded “challenge” features keep readers engaged and increase library participation.
• Game-like features, multiple themes and customizable characters makes reading more fun for everyone.
• Reading can continue all year even after summer reading ends.
How to sign-up your public library for a site?
Contact Cathy Lancaster at LancasterC5@michigan.gov for details.
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.