Resources for State Employees: www.michigan.gov/research
The Library of Michigan reference staff is ready to help you in a variety of ways:
- Locate articles in newspapers and magazines.
- Research factual and statistical information, such as demographics, addresses, quotations and dates.
- Provide materials from the Library's extensive collections.
- Investigate a topic and send appropriate background and in depth materials.
- Obtain materials we do not own from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan or Document Delivery.
- Consult and train in the use of print, electronic and Internet resources.
- Develop subject bibliographies.
Contact us with your information needs. Request research assistance by