Use Library Materials
- ANSWER Library Catalog
Search for books, magazines and newspapers, videos, maps, and more. Click the "Request Item (State Govt Employee)" link to have circulating items sent to your office or held for pick up at the Library.
- Professional Development Lending Library
The Professional Development Lending Library (PDL) promotes career-development for all State of Michigan employees, and supports training provided by the Michigan Civil Service Commission. The PDL includes printed books, audio books, e-audio books, and videos on topics including: coaching; communication; customer service; decision making; and managing conflict.
Borrowing materials from the PDL is easy at www.answercat.org
- You can browse all the titles in the Professional Development Lending Library.
- Find your title and click on the link to order the item
- Complete the form with your library card number, and tell where you want the materials delivered.
- Your materials will come through I.D. mai, or held at the reference desk.
State employees are also welcome to come to the Library of Michigan to check their materials out in person.
- Request a Book
- Request an Article
- Interlibrary Loan Frequently Asked Questions