Looking for assistance?
- Submit Library Law Questions for Clare Membiela, Library Law Consultant
You can also call Clare Membiela at 517-335-8132.
- 2018 Minimum Wage Amendments - Summary for Michigan Public Libraries
- Narcan & Opioid Inhibitors in Michigan Public Libraries
- A Few Words About Public Libraries and MPAA Ratings
- Posting of FOIA Policies and Guidelines Under the 2014 Michigan Freedom of Information Act Amendments
- Charging Fees to Access the Internet at Public Libraries
- A sex offender is in the library, what should we do?
- Bulletin Boards and Library Spaces
- District Library Law Amendments
- Four Tests for A Legally-Enforceable Library Policy
- Freedom of Information Act Amendment
- The Internet Policy Challenge
- Michigan Public Libraries Document Retention Schedule (see #17 in List)