Library of Michigan Media Kit
For those participating in Library of Michigan (LM) programs, using LM funded statewide resources or receiving LM grants, please use the following information to appropriately credit and brand LM programs and the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Library Services & Technology (LSTA) grants. These are the official logos and brand identity information for the LM and the various programs it facilitates. Please do not make changes to logos, hash tags, credit text, etc., but use them as indicated below.
In general, please credit LM and IMLS on printed program materials, press releases, requests for proposals, bid solicitations, program handouts, printed or online promotional materials, web sites, social media posts, listserv announcements, etc. For LSTA grants, crediting IMLS on ALL communications is a requirement. Further details are included in the grant administration manual for each grant program. Download graphics by opening the individual links included or linked to below. Right Click on the opened image and then select "Save Image As" to save the graphic to your device.
Library of Michigan
- Site: www.Michigan.gov/LibraryofMichigan
- Social Media accounts:
- Social Media hashtag: #LibraryofMichigan
- Color Codes for LM Blue:
- CMYK: 100/35/0/0
- RGB 0/110/182
- HEX: #006EB6
- Logo Files:
- Stacked: Blue
- Stacked: Black
- Horizontal: Blue
- Horizontal: Black
- Additional color variations and file types are available.
- Credit Text: Use for source information retrieved from the Library of Michigan for use in publication - "The Library of Michigan, an agency of the Michigan Department of Education."
Library Services & Technology Act (LSTA) grants
Crediting IMLS on all grant program related materials and communications is required.
- Site: www.Michigan.gov/LSTA
- Social Media accounts:
- Social Media hashtag: #IMLSgrant
- Hashtag must be used in social media posts referencing programs funded through IMLS grants.
- IMLS Logo Files: Included in the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Grantee Communications Kit: https://www.imls.gov/grants/grant-recipients/grantee-communications-kit.
- Credit Text: "Funding is provided in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library of Michigan."
Michigan Notable Books program
- Site: www.Michigan.gov/NotableBooks
- YouTube (playlist under Michigan Department of Education account): https://bit.ly/35DtkoI
- Social Media hashtag: #MiNotableBks
- Credit Text: "Michigan Notable Books is a program of the Library of Michigan, an agency of the Michigan Department of Education."
Library of Michigan Digital
Michigan eLibrary (MeL)
For more information or media inquries, please contact us at 517-335-1477 or Librarian@Michigan.gov.
Last Updated: 1/26/2021