- Special Use Request Forms - Out-of-State Travel & Equipment
The Out-of-State Special Use Request Form is to be used when a law enforcement agency wants to send an officer to out-of-state training. The Equipment Request Form is to be used when a department wants to make an equipment purchase exceeding $5,000 or their total year-to-date purchases already exceed 10% of the annual distribution, or will do so as a result of the requested purchase.
- MCOLES Network Forms & Addendums
- Pre-Enrollment Physical Fitness Exam Physician's Health Screening Form
- Law Enforcement Officer Applicant Drug Test Report Form
- New Hire Report
- Separation Report
- LED Expenditure Report Addendum