US Army Reserve Criminal Investigation Division
CID Special Agent / ATTN: Armed Forces Veterans
Opening Date: 05/01/2019
Closing Date: 12/31/2019
Are you a law enforcement professional looking to serve your country while gaining valuable advanced law enforcement training and experience? Are you currently serving or previously served in the Armed Forces? Consider joining our team as a U.S. Army Reserve Special Agent.
To investigate and deter serious crimes in which the Army has an interest. CID collects, analyzes, processes and disseminates criminal intelligence; conducts protective service operations; provides forensic laboratory support to all DoD investigative agencies, and maintains Army criminal records.
- Waivers available
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Minimum age of 21
- Completed Basic Leader Course
- Formerly known as the WLC Maximum grade of SSG with one year or less time in grade.
- May apply with waiver Minimum of two, maximum of 10 years military service or Minimum of 60 college semester hours from an accredited institution
- Minimum ST score of 107 and minimum GT score of 110
- Consistently meet the height and weight standards prescribed in AR 600-9 and consistently pass the APFT
- No physical limitations and normal color vision
- Possess a valid driver's license and favorable driving record
- Ability to speak and write clearly
- Minimum of one year of military police experience or two years civilian police experience
CID Special Agent Course Protective Service Training Course Child Abuse Prevention Investigative Techniques Domestic Violence Intervention Training Advanced Crime Scene Investigative Technique Course Crisis/Hostage Negation Course Crime and Criminal Intelligence Analyst Special Victims Capabilities Course 323rd
MILITARY POLICE DETACHMENT
1401 W ARGYLE ST
JACKSON, MI 49202