Police Support Specialist
Opening Date: 11/06/2020
Closing Date: Until Filled
Contact Person: Nicole Rogers
Telephone: 734-675-1300 Ext. 1123
Seeking a highly qualified, extremely motivated individual to fill the position of Police Support Specialist within the Brownstown Township Police Department.
- Preparation, maintenance and controlled distribution of various types of information and material.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and the general public
- Knowledge of law enforcement software highly desirable
- Related police support experience a plus.
Full-time position with benefits. This is a union position with a starting wage of $13.42 per hour with a five year progressive wage increase up to $ 21.52 per hour.
Applications are available at https://www.brownstown-mi.org/i_want_to/apply_for_obtain/job_postings.php or at:
Township Clerk's Office
21313 Telegraph Rd.
Brownstown, MI 48183
Applications will be accepted at the Clerk's Office until 4:00 p.m. until the position is filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer.