Mackinaw City Police Department ~ Part-Time Police Officer
Opening Date: 01-30-2018
Closing Date: Until position is filled.
CONTACT PERSON: Chief Todd Woods
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL PART-TIME LAW ENFORCEMENT POSITION WITH THE VILLAGE OF MACKINAW CITY
Mackinaw City is a five square mile community that works closely with neighboring departments. As a premier tourist destination, positive communication skills are a must with citizens, visitors and business owners.
The Application and the MCOLES Authorization for Release of Information form can be located at: www.mackinawcity.org/Departments/Police/MCPDEmployment.aspx
- MCOLES licensed Peace Officer or licensable Police Academy graduate in the State of Michigan.
- At least an Associate Degree in a criminal justice related field.
- Possess a valid Michigan motor vehicle license and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Satisfactory completion of oral interview including criminal history and background check.
- Ability to perform all job functions and typical physical demands unassisted and without delay.
- Positive work ethic and ability to work well with others.
MAIL OR EMAIL APPLICATION & RESUME TO:
Mackinaw City Police Department
Attn.: Chief Todd Woods
PO Box 580
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
Applications Accepted Until Position Filled
The Mackinaw City Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).