Are there other options for getting your employment and training records?

Officers can request their employment and training history by contacting their law enforcement agency's designated MCOLES Network Point of Contact.  Officers not currently employed with an agency can make a written request to the MCOLES Licensing Services Section by submitting the Personal Request for Your Law Enforcement Officer Training Academy Curriculum, Employment History, and Training Record. This form can be mailed to the MCOLES office or faxed to 517-636-7886