Special Use Request Forms - Out-of-State Travel & Equipment

The Special Use Request Forms can be saved to your computer and filled out. A signed, completed form can then be mailed or faxed (517-636-7886) to our office along with any pertinent attachments. Before filling out the form, please read the instructions. Navigate through the forms by using the TAB key. Instructions for filling out the forms are included.

Please note:  It is no longer required to submit a special use request form when an out of state vendor comes into the state of Michigan.

LED Out-of-State Training Request

LED Equipment Special Use Request

If you have questions about Special Use Requests, contact Pat Hutting at 517-636-7868 or HuttingP@michigan.gov.