The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan State Police: Trooper and Motor Carrier Officer Positions CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
February 15, 2022
Michigan State Police - Trooper and Motor Carrier Officer Positions
The Michigan State Police (MSP) is currently hiring men and women for Trooper and Motor Carrier Officer positions. Salaries and benefits are competitive and include paid academy training.
- Must be 21 years of age by recruit school graduation.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Must have a valid driver's license, with a driving record free of suspension, revocation and moving violations for the prior two years.
- No felony arrests or convictions.
- Pass minimum hearing requirements and visual acuity standards.
Closing Date: Ongoing until school is filled
E-Mail questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Serve our Citizens - Serve our State" with a rewarding career with the Michigan State Police!