The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Mt Morris City Police Department: Part Time Police Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2022
March 23, 2022
- Must be a US Citizen and at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- May not have any felony or other criminal convictions that would prohibit access to federal and state law enforcement computer databases.
- Must submit to and pass a background investigation.
- Must be MCOLES licensed and have three years of prior paid law enforcement experience.
- Must be available to cover various shifts as needed.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
To perform responsive law enforcement duties, which include but are not limited to the enforcement of all state laws, local ordinances, and traffic laws, prevention and detection of crime, apprehension of offenders, promotion of positive community relations and public service, and any other law enforcement functions as directed by the Chief
Opening Date: 03/24/2022
Closing Date: 12/31/2022
Agency Name: Mt Morris City Police Department
Contact Person: Chief Kevin Mihailoff, 11649 N. Saginaw St., Mt Morris, MI 48458