Walled Lake Police Department: Part-Time Officer Closing Date: June 30, 2022
April 21, 2022
The City of Walled Lake Police Department is now accepting applications from MCOLES licensed applicants for the position of Part-Time Police Officer. Shifts are (3) 12-hour shifts (7-7) and (2) 10-hour shifts. Officers can work 56 hours every two weeks with a flexible schedule. We are hiring for both day shift and night shift. Pay is $25.00 an hour. All uniforms and equipment are provided.
- Must be a US Citizen and at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- May not have any felony or other criminal convictions.
- Must submit to and pass a background investigation, physical and psychological.
- Must be MCOLES certified and have prior paid law enforcement experience.
- Must be available to cover shifts as needed.
To apply, download the application from our website at:
http://www.walledlake.us/index.php/departments/city-job-opportunities or apply in person at the Police Department.
Send completed applications to:
Walled Lake Police Department
Attn: Deputy Chief Kolke
1499 E. West Maple Rd
Walled Lake, MI 48390