Coleman Police Department: Full-time Police Officer Closing Date: June 5, 2022
May 10, 2022
The Coleman Police Department is accepting applications for an open Full time Police Officer position.
Interested applicants must submit resume by Monday, June 5th 2022. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting $19.00
- MERS retirement.
- Health insurance with dental and vision.
- This position will be a 8, 10, or 12-hour shift.
- Excellent community to serve.
- Must be licensable or a licensed police officer in the State of Michigan
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must have no felony convictions.
- Passed MCOLES pre-employment written and physical agility exams at the time of application.
- Must possess a valid State of Michigan driver's license.
- Must submit to a full background investigation, including fingerprinting, and photograph.
- Must successfully pass a medical examination, including a drug screen.
- Must successfully pass a psychological examination.
For more information, please contact Chief Richard Ward 989 465-1711.
Closing Date: 06/05/2022
Contact Person: Chief Richard Ward
Telephone: 989 465 1711