The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
West Branch Police Department: Full-time Patrol Officer Closing Date: November 1, 2022
May 27, 2022
The West Branch Police Department is accepting applications for an open Full-time Police Officer position. The position offered is an entry level patrol officer. The City of West Branch is a growing community and is the county seat of Ogemaw County. All applicants must be a certified Police Officer or a certifiable Police Officer in the State of Michigan. All applicants must further successfully complete the Field Training Officer program prior to the end of the probationary period.
Interested applicants may submit resumes to:
West Branch Police Department
Attn: Chief of Police
130 Page St.
West Branch, MI 48661
or via email to: email@example.com
Pay range: $43,201 - $52,624 (effective July 1, 2022)
- MERS retirement (Hybrid pension)
- 457 deferred compensation program is available with partial match.
- Health insurance with dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Shift differential.
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Leave, Personal Time.
- All uniforms and equipment provided.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver’s license.
- Must be licensable or a licensed police officer in the State of Michigan.
- Must submit to a full background investigation.
- Must submit to and successfully pass a medical examination, including drug screen.
- Must successfully pass psychological examination.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must have no felony convictions.
Opening Date: 6/1/2022
Closing Date: 11/1/2022
Contact Person: Chief Ken Walters