Mt Morris City Police Department: Full-time Police Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2022
May 31, 2022
To perform responsive law enforcement duties, which include but are not limited to the enforcement of all state laws, local ordinances, and traffic laws, prevention and detection of crime, apprehension of offenders, promotion of positive community relations and public service, and any other law enforcement functions as directed by the Chief of Police.
- Must be MCOLES licensed and have three years of prior paid law enforcement experience.
- Must be a US Citizen and at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- May not have any felony or other criminal convictions that would prohibit access to federal and state law enforcement computer databases.
- Must submit to and pass a background investigation and submit to fingerprinting.
- Must be available to cover various shifts as needed.
- Computer skills are desired.
Opening Date: 07/01/2022
Closing Date: 12/31/2022
Contact Person: CHIEF KEVIN MIHAILOFF