The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Clare County Sheriff's Office: Deputy Sheriff - School Resource Deputy Closing Date: December 31, 2022
June 03, 2022
The Clare County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for the position of a Full-Time Deputy Sheriff/School Resource Deputy. Starting minimum pay is $18.90 hr. with top pay being $25.75 hr. "Wages may be negotiable." Benefits and MERS Retirement all under contract with POAM.
Minimum Qualifications of Applicant:
- 21 years of age
- Legally employable in the United States
- No criminal convictions
- Valid State of Michigan Driver's License
- Must meet all MCOLES employment standards
- Licensed or able to be licensed as a Michigan Law Enforcement Officer
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate with a minimum of two consecutive years of employment in one location as a certified police officer
- All candidates must pass a background investigation, physical and psychological exam and drug screening
Applications may be obtained and submitted in person or on the Clare County Sheriff's Office Website.
Closing Date: 12/31/2022
Contact Person: Undersheriff Dwayne Miedzianowski
Telephone: 989-539-7166, ext. 4225