The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Brighton City Police Department: Patrol Officer Closing Date: October 1, 2022
July 21, 2022
The City of Brighton Police Department is currently accepting employment applications from qualified candidates for the position of full-time Police Officer.
The minimum qualifications for the position are:
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must have reached 21st birthday at the time of appointment
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license with an excellent driving history.
- Must possess at minimum an Associate's Degree.
- Must be able to successfully pass an extensive background check, physical examination, psychological examination and drug screening test.
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of a police officer.
- Must be either licensed or eligible to be licensed as a police officer by MCOLES, (Recent academy graduate.)
- Must be able to complete all phases of the selection process.
Closing Date: 10/01/2022
Contact Person: Brent Pirochta
Website Link: https://www.brightoncity.org/freeform_jobposting_detail_T4_R38.php