The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Romeo Police Department: Full-time Police Officer Closing Date: December 31, 2022
September 07, 2022
The Village of Romeo is accepting applications for the position of Full Time Police Officer. The starting salary offered is $41,828.80, with full wages achieved after 4 years of employment. Shift premium, sick and vacation time, medical and health insurance, as well as pension are all under contract with POAM.
Minimum qualifications of applicant:
- 21 years of age
- Legally employable in the United States
- No criminal convictions
- Valid State of Michigan Driver's License
- Must meet all MCOLES employment standards
- Certified or able to be certified as a Michigan Law Enforcement Officer
- Must meet one of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree with concentration in Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma or G.E.D Certificate
- Four years active military service with Honorable Discharge
All candidates must pass a background investigation, physical and psychological exams and drug screening.
Applications may be obtained and submitted in person at The Romeo Police Department, 121 W. St. Clair, Romeo, Mi. 48065.
Resumes may be forwarded to the Chief of Police at Dsokolnicki@VillageofRomeo.org
The Village of Romeo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 12/31/2022
Contact Person: Chief Sokolnicki